Hola people I have been off lately from the blogging world because of my tuition and the study pressure. I had been shuttling regularly from Mhow to Indore and that is where I got all the tan from which you would evidently see in this post. But I thought of using the tan to my advantage and my creativity got me doing a grunge post.
Okay so since the hints have been given enough, fasten up for feeling the grunge this fall. Grunge is essentially a slovenly, sloppy, thoughtless, uncoordinated look, BUT WITH AN EDGE. Iconic items for men and women are ripped and faded jeans, flannel shirts layered over dirty T-shirts with outdated logos, and combat style boots is what being grungy is all about. Grunge is a low budget thing and therefore DIY (Do It Yourself) plays a very fashionable role in going grungy.
Talking about my personal styling for this particular look keeping the tan in mind I went sporting myself as a Nigga and thought of wearing all shades muddy. Now keeping the shades of mud in mind I wore this tool kit printed shirt because nothing else could have made me look even grungier. For bottoms I chose to wear my DIY distressed denim shorts for that very feel of being grungy. For shoes nothing like wearing boots would have done and also that makes me feel a lot muddy. For accessories I sported this sling bag which I was just about to send for vacuum cleaning but the greasy patches on the bag did all the more wonders in completing the look. The sutli thing in place of a belt works right for making me sloppier. The baggier accessories in the hands just increased the entire feel of GRUNGE.
Okay so since the hints have been given enough, fasten up for feeling the grunge this fall. Grunge is essentially a slovenly, sloppy, thoughtless, uncoordinated look, BUT WITH AN EDGE. Iconic items for men and women are ripped and faded jeans, flannel shirts layered over dirty T-shirts with outdated logos, and combat style boots is what being grungy is all about. Grunge is a low budget thing and therefore DIY (Do It Yourself) plays a very fashionable role in going grungy.
Talking about my personal styling for this particular look keeping the tan in mind I went sporting myself as a Nigga and thought of wearing all shades muddy. Now keeping the shades of mud in mind I wore this tool kit printed shirt because nothing else could have made me look even grungier. For bottoms I chose to wear my DIY distressed denim shorts for that very feel of being grungy. For shoes nothing like wearing boots would have done and also that makes me feel a lot muddy. For accessories I sported this sling bag which I was just about to send for vacuum cleaning but the greasy patches on the bag did all the more wonders in completing the look. The sutli thing in place of a belt works right for making me sloppier. The baggier accessories in the hands just increased the entire feel of GRUNGE.
![]() |
| Shirt- Youngsters, near Aopollo Square; Bag- Myntra (Srota); Boat Shoes- Myntra (Knotty Derby) |
Tips from the post:
1.Going grungy is just the apt thing for fall. Also I feel fall is meant for all things fashionably crazy.
2.Greasy hair is a must while sporting a grungy look.
3.DIY should be your go to right away to feel that vibe of being dirty yet stylish.
4.Before sending your bags and greasy pants for a dry or vacuum clean just thing twice if you could go grungy once.
5.Boots or boat shoes are a must have for this look.
6.Ill fitted clothes would do the best in such types of styling.
7.Give your look a crazy feel and go bold as I went using this sutli thing as my belt.
Till my next post feel the grunge .

No comments:
Post a Comment