Thursday, 13 August 2015

The Longline Cut

Hey folks say hello to the menswear’s latest design obsession: the longline cut.
The skin tight tee’s days are numbered: it’s time to usher in a new era of baggier, over sized T-shirts. Anyone with a keen sartorial eye probably already knows this, and has clocked the meteoric rise of longer lengths and boxier fits. From plain tee’s and shirts to statement jackets and vests, longer length options are now widely available for all tastes and budgets, making their presence felt on the runways and in high street shop windows alike. To help you nail the trend this season I have rounded up the key longline style to demonstrate how easily these exploded styles can be integrated into your wardrobe and add a cool, modern edge to your look.

T'shirt- Westside, Linen shorts- Vestido (behind 56 dukaan) Flip flops- Myntra Kook and Keech, Novelty sunglasses- Globus, Watch- Fastrack fibre collection, Locket, band and rings- D'fashionista








Talking about the look I carried I chose to wear a striped longline cut tee since stripes are staple piece for any wardrobe and teamed it up with a pair of linen shorts. What I loved about the T-shirt was its color and keeping that in mind I styled the same colored flip flops to make the complete look a lot more symmetrical. Also I am an accessory devourer and I keep collecting stuff from random shops. So I thought of putting a few jingbangs to take the styling to another level. So I put a shoe locket, a wrist band, two round rings and my colorful watch to complete the look. Not to miss my sexy novelty pair of sunglasses which am obsessed about since the very day I bought them; I carried them too not only because it would provide me solace from the sun but because they went perfect with the color theme.














Also i had teamed up the same look for a Cafe day out with a pair of ankle fit denims and it looked equally overpowering. 







Tips from the Post:


1. Longline tee’s are perfect for guys who are not confident about their unwanted flab. You don't necessarily need a six pack abs to rock an outfit. Do you?


2. Stripes are must haves for any modern wardrobe. Sometimes it's the colors which add vibrancy to your personality.


3. The best thing about longline tee’s is that they are boyfriend T-shirts. So girls follow a few simple steps gift your guy friends longline tee’s, borrow it from them, wear it as a dress and never return it to them.



4. Novelty or John lenon sunglasses are perfect for people who have round face and also for people who think their eyebrows are their most catchy feature since these glasses add all the high brow swagger to your face.


5. Accessories are perfect to make yourself stand out from the crowd and get you all the desired attention.


6. If you are wearing an anti fit tee then make it sure that your bottoms are not anti fit too. They should fit you well otherwise your outfit would look no less than a night wear. 


7. Last and a very important tip guys, Barmuda days are somewhere lost in the barmuda triangle. So your shorts should be exact knee length. Too short or too long pair of shorts completely spoils the show. 

   Till my next post keep the cut long and lined and get caught in the closet!



No comments:

Post a Comment